Bally Bet Sportsbook prides itself on offering its patrons a safe and secure gaming experience. We endeavor to assist and protect patrons from the potential negative effects of gambling through a number of means, including providing guidance on responsible gambling, tools to limit, cool-off periods, and means to exclude yourself from wagering activities.
At Bally Bet we want you betting with your head, not over it! That’s why we believe it’s important that you bet with a cool head and never expose yourself to any financial loss that you can’t afford. If you or someone you know is experiencing a gambling problem or addiction, it’s important to remember that intervention and treatment are available to you.
Problem gambling is an uncontrollable urge to participate in gambling despite negative consequences. If left untreated, problem gambling may lead to financial hardship or other undesired outcomes. Problem gambling can affect anyone, regardless of age, gender, race, or financial status. Some warning signs of a gambling problem include:
- I see gaming as a way to make money that I don’t have.
- I’m betting with funds I don’t have or can’t afford to lose.
- I feel gambling activities interfere with my day-to-day life.
- I am in the process of recovering from any type of addiction.
- I am gambling to escape worry or concern.
- I can’t stop betting even though I want to.
As part of our commitment to keeping a fun and safe gaming environment, responsible gaming is a top priority for Bally Bet. Bally Bet has a corporate policy which requires all employees to be trained on responsible gaming to ensure staff members are prepared to recognize the warning signs of problem gambling and offer assistance to individuals who may be unable to keep their gambling at responsible levels. Additionally, we allow our patrons to close, temporarily suspend their account, or to establish several self-imposed limits that enable you to have better control of your wagering activity.
Bally Bet Sportsbook customers are able to set personal gaming limits, including deposit, spending, and time limits, by logging into your account and visiting the wagering limits page. Personal limits can be set at any time and are effective no later than the patron’s next login. Once a deposit or spending limit is set, you may not increase the limit until the time period that was set expires. You may at any time decrease the deposit or spending limit. Types of wagering limits include:
- Deposit Limits: Set the amount of money you can deposit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Spending Limits: Set the amount of money you can wager on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Time Limits: Set the amount of time you can be logged on the site on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
Time-out period (Play Break) / Self-exclusion
As part of our commitment to you, Bally Bet has several options for you to take a break from wagering, be it a short period, or, if you feel you need a longer break, an extended time out period. You can request a temporary or extended suspension of your account.
Types of short term/extended suspension periods include:
- Time-Out Period (Play Break): Temporarily suspend your account from 1 to 14 days.
- Extended Sports Time-Out Period: Set an extended time-out period for sports wagering for 60 months or indefinite.
Closing your account
If you’d like to permanently close your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Permanent Account Closure’ along with the information requested to verify your identity and account and we will close your account and send you email confirmation of the account being closed. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please call 844.844.3BET.
Problem Gambling Coalition of Colorado
In addition to the resources provided here, the Problem Gambling Coalition of Colorado, in partnership with the Colorado Gaming Association, offers a voluntary state-wide self-exclusion. To request placement on the PGCC’s voluntary state-wide exclusion list, visit http://www.problemgamblingcolorado.org.